Every household should have a container of Shea butter either on your dressing table or in your medicine cabinet for minor skin injuries.
What is shea butter
Shea butter is a fat extracted from the nut of the African Shea tree. Shea butter cream is chemical free and it can do wonders on your skin.
Why you should have shea butter
Shea butter cream is a must have if you want to have your skin glowing all the time. The other plus for shea butter is the fact that it is very affordable.
How to distinguish between original and counterfeit shea butter
The best unrefined Shea butter has a very unfriendly smell but the magic it works on the skin is immeasurable. Many people can’t stand the smell but hey! you have to choose a struggle: either the smell or a healthy skin. I choose healthy skin as I use mine every evening before bed-time. After all the smell disappears within no time.
How shea butter works
Shea butter cream is not just a moisturizer but also has a healing power.
Daily use of this cream can heal many problems such as; fine lines and wrinkles, skin infections, skin allergies, insect bites, sunburns, blemishes, Zits ,itching, rashes, best after shave cream for men, it firms your skin etc.
Is Shea Butter suitable for all skin types?
Yes it is! Unless you have a special case then you will have to consult your dermatologist first. This versatile natural beauty cream can be used by kids as well. Its natural and very healthy.
Ever used Shea butter? How did it work for you?
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- Inspiration on the 7 Principles of an Eagle