‘Yeye ndio alinitext wa Kwanza. Ebu soma uone ata reply zangu ni one word’
The NASA coalition leader was forced to apologise for the manner he handed the matter, and explained that he thought it was the only way to save the Opposition from collapse.
When the private meeting between Kalonzo, Mudavadi and Uhuru happened
It is now emerging that NASA co-principals Kalonzo Musyoka and Musalia Mudavadi had private talks with the Jubilee government, just before President Uhuru Kenyatta made a peace deal with Raila Odinga.
Who is behind the revelation
The details have emerged after sources privy to the crisis meeting held on Monday leaked some of the information that was exchanged at the Stoni Athi Resort.
What it means for Nasa chiefs
The Standard quoted an anonymous source indicating that Musyoka and Mudavadi criticised Odinga for going behind their backs in the peace deal with President Kenyatta.
The two co-principals are reported to have put Odinga on the spot given that they had previously been approached by the Jubilee government – a fact that they shared with all the NASA principals.
The Wiper leader allegedly met a senior Jubilee official at his Yatta farm earlier in the year while Mudavadi was said to have held talks with a close relative of President Kenyatta.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- Inspiration on the 7 Principles of an Eagle